Howard & Howard Legal Firm has developed one of the country’s premier intellectual property (IP) practices with an experienced team of engineers-turned-attorneys, who know a good idea when they hear it and know how to protect it.
Howard & Howard works to protect IP rights with patents, copyrights and trademarks that survive even the toughest legal challenges. They also assist clients in a broad array of IP related matters from protection, sale or licensing of IP to enforcing IP rights that are violated by others. They also provide general business services from formation of a company and general business agreements to mergers, acquisitions and joint ventures.
The following is an overview of the practice of Howard & Howard:
• Protection of IP with Patents, Trademarks and Copyrights
• Licensing or sale of IP
• Non-disclosure agreements and protection of Trade Secrets
• Enforcement of IP rights including filing lawsuits alleging infringement, or defending against allegations of infringement by others
• Technology law audits
• General Business Law and Agreements
• Howard & Howard is law for business