You Will Learn
• What is involved in the WBENC certification process?
• How to complete the application package?
• How to become part of a national database of certified women business enterprises?
• If you will benefit from being certified?
• Other resources that are available for small business.
Deb Loeser is presenting webinar on certification for women-owned business enterprises from, Great Lakes Women’s Business Council (Great Lakes WBC), Founded in 1984, a Michigan-based nonprofit organization, as a champion for women, minority and small business owners and provides access to capital and corporate procurement opportunities, and small business educational support. Great Lakes WBC represents more than 1,000 WBENC-certified women’s business enterprises generating approximately $11.6 billion in annual revenue and employing 41,500 U.S. workers, as well as 88 corporate partners in a diverse range of industry sectors. For more information, visit greatlakeswbc.org
Deb Loeser, Women’s Business Center & Michigan Women’s Marketplace Manager, 734.695.1411 Direct Line
Great Lakes Women’s Business Council
33109 Schoolcraft Road, Livonia, MI 48150 734.677.1400 Main Office